We made on the 19th of April an Online Meeting to keep everyone updated with the SWOT mission and with the latest achievements in hydrology over South America.
We hosted 5 key presentations:
1) Status of the SWOT mission by Jean-Francois Crétaux (CNES/LEGOS) and Tamlin Pavelski (Uni. North Carolina) (French and US SWOT hydrology PIs) (30mn) (click here)
2) A review on the Special Issue "South American Hydrology and Remote Sensing“ in the MDPI journal Remote Sensing by Rodrigo Abarca (Uni. Conception, Chile) (20mn) https://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/South_American_RS (click here)
3) “Amazon Hydrology From Space: Scientific Advances and Future Challenges” (Fassoni et al., 2021 in Reviews of Geophysics https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2020RG000728) by Rodrigo Paiva (UFRGS/IPH) et al. (30mn) (click here)
4) Status of the SWOT cal/val in South America by Stéphane Calmant (IRD), Nicolas Picot (CNES), Adrien Paris (Hydro Matters) (30mn) (click here)
5) A short introduction to the upcoming conference in November 2022 by Daniel Moreira (CPRM), Daniel Kazay (Itaipu), Rodrigo Paiva (IPH), Fabrice Papa (IRD/LEGOS) (15mn) + questions" (click here)